Peixoto & Peixoto, SA makes the Ethics Channel available to all people/interested parties, where they can report irregularities, inappropriate conduct, relevant situations in the social sphere, emergencies and social concerns, as well as suggestions.
Some of the topics that could potentially be considered subject to communication will be:
REPORTING INFRINGEMENTS UNDER LAW No. 93/2021
Law n.º 93/2021, of December 20th, establishes the general regime for the protection of whistleblowers, transposing Directive (EU) 2019/1937 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 23rd, 2019 into the internal legal system. , on the protection of persons who denounce violations of EU law.
For the purposes of this law, it is considered an infraction:
- Acts or omissions contrary to the rules contained in the acts of the European Union, referred to in the Annex to Directive (EU) 2019/1937 of the European Parliament and of the Council, to national rules that implement, transpose or comply with such acts or any other rules contained of legislative acts of execution or transposition thereof, including those that provide for crimes or administrative offences, namely in the following areas: public procurement; financial services, products and markets and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing; product safety and compliance; transport security; environment protection; radiation protection and nuclear safety; food and feed safety, animal health and animal welfare; public health; Consumer defense; protection of privacy and personal data and security of the network and information systems.
- Acts or omissions contrary to and harmful to the financial interests of the European Union referred to in article 325 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU), as specified in the applicable European Union measures;
- Acts or omissions contrary to internal market rules, including competition and state aid rules, as well as corporate tax rules.
- Violent crime, especially violent and highly organized crime, as well as crimes related to organized and economic-financial crime.
REPORTING BREACH OF ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICIES
Decree-Law No. 109-E/2021, of December 9, created the National Anti-Corruption Mechanism and established the general corruption prevention regime that implements the regulatory compliance program.
Whenever a manager or employee becomes aware of behavior that could constitute a crime of active or passive corruption or even a related infraction, he must report such practices.
Promote the participation and involvement of the company's stakeholders in the communication/submission of suggestions. It will contribute to a better understanding of the perception regarding the functioning of the company, opening up new possibilities to modify and/or implement changes, with a view to the continuous improvement and growth of the company.
You may also use this channel to request specific clarifications on any specific topic, as well as, in general, clarify all doubts about any subject, topic or matter that are not properly addressed or explained by the n/ party.
There are the following communication/complaint channels at Peixoto & Peixoto, SA:
- E-mail message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to the headquarters of Peixoto & Peixoto, SA for the attention of Clara Peixoto – this channel must be used exclusively for complaints regarding Law 93/2021 and Decree-Law 109-E/2021;
- Directly to the Human Resources Department;
- Form present in the ethics channel.
Without prejudice to being presented in another type of support.
Peixoto & Peixoto, SA guarantees the year
Peixoto & Peixoto, SA guarantees the anonymity of communications received, which will be treated independently and confidentially. We guarantee the protection of your personal data, being able to remain anonymous, if you wish, and a response to all situations communicated will always be assured.
With regard to complaints, within the meaning of Law No. 93/2021, of December 20, the protection of the data of whistleblowers, the person suspected of committing an infringement, third parties mentioned in the complaint, and also the absence of any reprisals is ensured. to good faith whistleblowers.
The Ethics Channel is managed by the Human Resources Department, which has the duty to act discreetly, impartially and objectively, guaranteeing the exhaustiveness, integrity and preservation of the complaint. All communications will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
For questions related to Data Protection, you can send an email to email@example.com.