WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AT PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A.?
The personal information collected by PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A. is always provided voluntarily by users of our website, for example when they fill in a form or subscribe to our newsletter. The information collected may vary depending on the situation and may include, among other things, the user's name, email address, address and telephone number.
Other informationPEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A. collects anonymous information when users visit the website. This information may include, by way of example, the type of device, operating system and browsers used to access the site, geographical location, length of visit and number of pages visited. It is not possible to relate these elements to individual users.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?All information collected by PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A. is for its exclusive use. PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A. undertakes not to sell, exchange, rent or share it with third parties without the user's consent, unless it is required to do so by a police or judicial decision. The information collected by PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A. may only be shared with other companies belonging to the corporate group.
The information collected is organised internally in a database and may be used to:
Improve our services and products;
Improve our customer service;
Send periodic information that may be of interest to users;
Improve the content of our website.
3) COOKIESWhat are cookies?
Cookies are small files placed on users' browsers when they visit our website. Cookies only collect anonymous information and do not allow access to the user's computer or any personal information.
Cookies can be
Session cookies - These are temporary, remain on the user's browser until they leave the website and allow PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A. to obtain statistical information on user behaviour during the visit.
Permanent cookies - These are stored in the user's browser until they are deleted or expire and are used whenever the user visits the website again to recognise the user.
PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A. uses:
Analytical cookies - These cookies collect anonymous statistical information that helps PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A. understand how users use the Website.
Functionality cookies - We use functionality cookies to store information provided by the user (e.g. when entering data into forms, to avoid having to submit it each time the user wants to carry out certain actions.
Advertising cookies - These are used to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and help us make decisions about how to optimise it according to user preferences and behaviour.
You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
4) TRACKING PIXELPEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A. will keep track of whether emails are opened and which links are clicked so that we can better understand the needs of website visitors and meet the interests of our subscribers. All newsletters sent by PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A. contain a link giving the user the option to stop receiving our newsletter.
5) LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITESThis website, including but not limited to the blog, may contain links to other sites of interest. PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A. has no way of controlling how these sites collect and process information from their users, and therefore assumes no responsibility.
6) SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTEDPEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A., takes appropriate action in the collection, storage and processing of information and takes all technical and organisational precautions deemed necessary to prevent unauthorised access to the information provided by our users, including hosting on servers and encrypting communications using SSL technology.
1. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the holder of personal data has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, request access to, update, correct, suspend and delete their data, exercise their right to data portability or object to the processing of their data, and may do so in person, by letter or by e-mail to the following addresses:
Peixoto & Peixoto SA
Rua do Ferro, nº 399
4600 - 682 Lufrei, Amarante
8) CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A., reserves the right to make changes to our privacy and cookies policy, so it may notify users by email in the event of such changes and recommends that they visit this page.
9) CONSENT, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
9) RESPONSIBLE ENTITY
PEIXOTO & PEIXOTO, S.A.